Feedback And Reviews
We value your honest opinion and we have a dedicated review system which lets us know what you think of our dental services provided in and around Hornchurch in Essex, London.
To leave us some feedback please follow the following link and let us know how we did and where we can improve our level of service to you and others.
We thank you for your time to comment and review.
At Viva Dental Studio it is our aim to always have satisfied patients, to meet your expectations of care and service and to resolve any complaints as efficiently and politely as possible.
If you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our care or service, we have a complaints procedure as follows:
- Any complaints will need to be directed to the Complaints Manager, Dr. Parminder Battu, Principal Dentist.
- If the Complaints Manager is unavailable, we will take brief details about the complaint and will arrange a meeting for when they are next available.
- Your complaint can be done verbally in person, written, emailed or by telephone.
- Please be reassured that we take complaints very seriously, we investigate them in a full and fair way.
- Any complaints made will nit affect the level of care and support you receive and the quality of treatment we provide you and others.
- If your verbal complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction within 24 hours or if you have complained in writing, the Complaints Manager will acknowledge it in writing within 3 working days and will aim to provide a full response in writing.
- If the investigation takes longer than anticipated, the Complaints Manager will keep you informed of the reasons for the delay, the progress of the investigation and the proposed date it will be completed.
- When the investigation has been completed you will be informed of its outcome in writing and invited to a meeting to discuss the results and any practical solutions we can offer to you.
- If you are dissatisfied with our response to your complaint you can take it further by writing to the ‘Private Dental Complaints Service’ or the ‘General Dental Council (GDC).’
Note: We will keep comprehensive and confidential records of your complaint, which will be stored securely and only be accessible by those who need to know about your complaint. All complaints are taken seriously and are dealt with in a professional and confidential way.
Dr Parminder Battu
186 High street
The Dental Complaints Service
2 Cherry Orchard Rd,
0208 253 0800
37 Wimpole Street