Lingual braces are effective for adults looking for a discreet solution to improve their teeth and can straighten teeth in as little as 6 to 9 months in most cases.
6 Months Braces
6 Month Smiles combines the effective tooth movement of fixed braces with the discretion of invisible aligners. Comprised of tooth coloured wires and brackets, 6 Month Smiles can straighten your smile in 6 months or less. It is the perfect option if you have a wedding, birthday or other special event to attend. 6 Month Smiles has received worldwide acclaim and is one of the most sought after orthodontic treatments. Our dentists are certified in the application of 6 Month Smiles, which they can use to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Although 6 Month Smiles is attached to the teeth, with the speed of the treatment you receive you will barely have time to get used to them. Focusing on the teeth on display when you smile, 6 Month Smiles is the perfect solution for patients wanting fast yet aesthetically pleasing results.
Each brace is custom-made according to your orthodontic prescription, to ensure that your teeth are being continually straightened throughout treatment.
- Your braces will be fitted to the front of your teeth and will be worn for a maximum of 6 months. However, treatment times are often shorter depending on your orthodontic condition.
- You visit the dentist around once every 6 weeks to have your braces tightened, which helps to encourage quick and effective tooth movement.
- Treatment time is usually between 3 to 6 months, but this will depend on how quickly your teeth move and the severity of your original condition.
6 Months Smiles is one of the best fixed brace treatments because it is…
- Highly discreet, blending in with the natural colour of your teeth, so no one will really notice you are having orthodontic treatment.
- Very effective, meaning you don’t have to wait years for the smile of your dreams. Only 6 months is usually needed to achieve your desired results.
- Amazing results, able to transform a smile, enhance aesthetics and boost confidence.
Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. Invisalign uses a series of clear and invisible removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
This technique has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. All our dentists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign
Getting started with treatment couldn’t be easier. In fact, you can be on your way to straighter teeth and a beautiful smile within weeks of visiting us.
The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology, to transform your bite impressions into a custom made series of clear and removable aligners.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position.
- You will visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Invisalign can help you get the great smile you have always wanted because it’s…
- Invisible, so no one can tell you are straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
- Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And, no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in the studio getting adjustments.
The Inman Aligner is a removable brace system which has been known to straighten teeth in as little as 6 weeks. The Inman Aligner uses opposing forces generated by a clear bar across the front of the teeth and a coiled spring that sits behind to gently ‘squeeze’ teeth into place.
With treatment times of 6-16 weeks the Inman Aligner could be the ideal treatment if you are looking for fast yet effective teeth straightening in time for a special event. Our dentists are certified to treat patients with the Inman Aligner so call in today to find out if you are suitable for treatment.
A beautifully straight smile could be yours in a matter of weeks with the Inman Aligner.
First, impressions will be taken of your teeth and mouth which are sent to a dental lab to create your own personal aligner. The Inman Aligner is a great treatment for patients with mild orthodontic problems that affect their front teeth, or those who have suffered relapse after previous braces treatment.
- To achieve the best results from the Inman Aligner it is recommended that you wear them for at least 20 hours a day. They should be removed for eating and cleaning to ensure oral hygiene is maintained. The aligner can also be taken out for social occasions, but to achieve the best results in the shortest amount of time it is advisable to wear it whenever you can.
- Every few weeks you will visit your dentist to have the brace adjusted, in order to ensure the optimum level of pressure at all times. The Inman Aligner doesn’t require frequent appointments, but it will be up to the discretion of the dentist as to how often your aligner needs tightening.
- Treatment time can vary from 6 to 16 weeks depending on the severity of your orthodontic condition.
The Inman Aligner can help you achieve the beautiful smile you have always dreamed of, because it’s…
- Discreet, meaning it will only be mildly noticeable during treatment and will therefore not impede on your lifestyle.
- Fast acting, because two forces gently encourage the teeth into the ideal position rather than just one.
- Removable, helping you maintain an excellent level of oral hygiene. Your beautiful straight smile won’t be stained or discoloured after you have finished your treatment.